2 Ocak 2017 Pazartesi

I Love You Messages for Wife

To each other, we’ve made many beautiful promises. But the best ones are still in my heart, waiting to be made when the time is right. I love you.

******


The surreal sun-kissed hues of Instagram are nothing new for me. My life was already drenched in rosy tints since the day we got married. I love you.


******


If our lives were a ship, I would call it LOVE FOREVER. Happy sailing.


*******



Fights and arguments, ups and downs. Hugs and kisses, smiles and frowns. We’ll sail through it all together, not just now but forever. I love you.


*******



After being married to you all these years, I have developed a short term memory loss. Every time you flash that sensuous smile of yours, I am knocked out of my senses. I love you.




********


I don’t know the official definition of WIFE but for me it means – the Woman who is Independent, Fun loving and Eternally in love with me. You fit this definition perfectly. I love you.


*******



If you replace L in life with W, you get wife. That is because life isn’t worth living without a lovely wife like you. I love you darling.



******



The doctor told me that antioxidants and omega-3 fatty acids are important for my longevity. But my heart believes that all it needs are your hugs and kisses.


*******



My love for you is like a delightful mix of addiction, dependency, need and obsession.



******


 Researchers, miners and explorers who spend millions on finding the world’s most precious gems are fools. They don’t know that I have stolen it already and it is called YOU. I love you sweetheart.



*******



When I fell in love with you, I didn’t just give you my heart. I gave you the remote control of my entire life. I love you darling.


*******



Ever since the day we got married I have felt that I am living in heaven, because I have an angel by my side. I love you.



*******

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder